Interested in submitting a guest post for the Learn to Code With Me blog? You're in the right place!
Note: Due to our volume of guest post submissions, it may take us 1-2 weeks to respond to your pitch. Moreover, we currently have an article backlog 2-3 months out. If you would like faster turnaround times, consider sponsoring an article. Learn more about the sponsorships we offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting Your Article Idea(s):
For more information on guest posting on the blog, please look over the LTCWM style guide.
- Email your idea(s) to email@example.com.
- In your email please include a working post title, a short (2-3 sentence) description of the post(s), any relevant writing you have done in the past (2-3 samples is sufficient) and a bit about you.
- Please make the email subject line “Article idea for LTCWM” so we don't miss it.
- Feel free to suggest several article ideas at once.
Other Important Guest Posting Notes:
- We only publish content that is high-quality and valuable to the reader. If an article does not meet our requirements, it will not be published on the blog.
- There is a strict policy of two backlinks per regular guest post – these can be to your own website, social media accounts, or email address. If you would like more links back to your site, consider sponsoring a post. You can learn more about blog sponsorships by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your article gets published, you will be asked to include a short author bio and a headshot. For regular guest posts, the bio must refer to an individual author rather than a company or group. We allow more flexibility when it comes to sponsored blog posts.