Interested in submitting a guest post for the Learn to Code With Me blog? You're in the right place!
We are currently accepting guest post submissions. However, due to our volume of emails, it may take us 1-2 weeks to respond to your pitch. Moreover, we often have an article backlog a couple of months out. If you would like faster turnaround times, consider sponsoring an article. Learn more about the sponsorships we offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting Your Article Idea(s):
For more information on guest posting on the blog, please look over the LTCWM style guide.
- Email your idea(s) to email@example.com.
- In your email please include a working post title, a short (2-3 sentence) description of the post(s), any relevant writing you have done in the past (2-3 samples is sufficient) and a bit about you.
- Please make the email subject line “Article idea for LTCWM” so we don't miss it.
- Feel free to suggest several article ideas at once.
Other Important Guest Posting Notes:
- We only publish content that is high-quality and valuable to the reader. If an article does not meet our requirements, it will not be published on the blog.
- There is a strict policy of two backlinks per regular guest post – these can be to your own website, social media accounts, or email address. If you would like more links back to your site, consider sponsoring a post. You can learn more about blog sponsorships by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your article gets published, you will be asked to include a short author bio and a headshot. For regular guest posts, the bio must refer to an individual author rather than a company or group. We allow more flexibility when it comes to sponsored blog posts.