The best way to reach me is via email. Looking for press? Go to the bottom.
- If you are learning to code and just want to say “hi”, awesome! (email@example.com)
- If you're interested in writing an article for the site, look to the article submissions page first, and then email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your ideas.
- If you'd like to advertise or sponsor content on the site OR podcast, email me at email@example.com for a media kit.
Special note to anyone looking for press or a mention…
- If I do not respond to your email within 5-10 business days, I am not interested. Please do not follow-up repeatedly.
- If your product/service does not relate to coding, career development, online education, or technology in some way – it is most likely not a good fit.
- Please be a human.
- Great relationships are never built on deception. Please don't mislead me into a pitch.
Creator of Learn to Code With Me, Forbes Contributor, and Product Educator at Teachable